New Patient Offer
Schedule a NEW patient appointment and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card*
* Restrictions may apply. Promotion apply only to new patient appointment. Please mention oral health promotion while making appointment. One gift per household. Promotion not eligible for any government insurances as mandated by The Federal Anti-Kickback Section, 42 U.S.C 1320a-7b(b).
First Tooth, First Birthday, First Visit.
Making your infants appointment with the dentist is just as important as taking them to the pediatrician as an infant. This allows us to start early and help promote a future of happy, healthy smiles. Your child’s oral health is crucial from the first breath. We know how important the oral structure is to your child’s overall health and development. It encompasses everything from the commonly known functions (such as sucking, eating, and teething) to the uncommon functions (breathing, speaking, latching, and sleeping). To prevent dental problems, take your children for their first check-up when the first tooth appears and no later than his/her first birthday.
We are very excited to have special services and experiences that allow our practice to go above and beyond for your family.
Unlike others, our approach to comprehensive Oral Health includes:
- Laser Dentistry and Services
- Oral Health Screenings
- Tongue and Lip-Tie Revisions
- Non-Invasive Teeth Straightening Appliance (HealthyStart- for children ages 7 and under)
- Kid-Inspired Appointments
- Kid Rewards Programs (Toy Chest and Cavity Club Programs)
- Kid-Sized Tools and Technology
- Dental Education
- And so much more!
It is very important to us to make a child’s first visit to the dentist as positive and enjoyable as possible. Our mission is to educate and offer parents solutions that will improve the quality of life for children through exceptional oral health care. Our families love our fun and kid-friendly approach to preventive and restorative care and dental health education.
We want parents to know that their trust in us is an honor, and we take that seriously.
Need a pediatric dentist? Call our office today to schedule an appointment with one of our oral health experts for kids!